Registration steps at the conference site:
1 - Register on the system of site users.
2 - Go to your email and see the email sent from the system and click on the activation link in the email.
3- Return to the conference site and log in to the users system. Enter your username and password.
After logging in to the users system,submit the article from the available menu to submit the article.
Note that your original article file should be documented as a DOC on the site.
In the menu of new article submission,you will be asked to submit the original article. (Note: Do not submit abstract).
In the article status menu you can edit or delete the original article.
Important points before sign up:
- Articles are accepted in both English and Persian.
- The researchers must first download and read the guidelines for submitting articles before submitting their articles. Articles should be prepared and submitted according to the instructions.
- Articles should be prepared and sent in Microsoft Word (2007 or 2010). Avoid submitting a PDF article.
- At the time of registration,complete the information very accurately.
- If you need to edit or modify an article,refuse to register a new article and replace the revised version with the previous version. If the edit option is not open,contact the secretariat.
- To send more than one article to the conference,there is no need to re-register. You can submit your other articles in the same user window. The maximum number of articles submitted from each user panel is 4.
- In the article,after the name of the author,it is necessary to mention the affiliation of the author to his university or institute.